Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software is
the professional photographer’s essential toolbox, providing one easy
application for managing, adjusting, and presenting large volumes of
digital photographs so you can spend less time in front of the computer
and more time behind the lens. So you can spend less time sorting and
refining photographs, and more time actually shooting them. Its clean,
elegant interface literally steps out of the way and lets you quickly
view and work with the images you shot today, as well as the thousands
of images that you will shoot over the course of your career. Because no
two photographers work alike, Adobe Lightroom adapts to your workflow,
not the other way around. Lightroom lets you view, zoom in, and compare
photographs quickly and easily. Precise, photography-specific
adjustments allow you to fine tune your images while maintaining the
highest level of image quality from capture through output.And best of
all, it runs on most commonly used computers, even notebook computers
used on location.
Changes in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1:
New Camera Support:
* Canon EOS 5D Mark III
* Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
* Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 have been restored.
* Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when
loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls
within the Develop module.
* Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
* This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
* It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.